ROTARY/One Hosts A Panel Discussion on Chicagoland's Heroin Epidemic
Participating Panelists Included:
- Robert Berlin, DuPage County States Attorney
- Alderman Ed Burke, Chairman of City of Chicago Finance Committee and Chicago-Cook Task Force Against Heroin lead
- RJ McMahon, CEO of the Robert Crown Center for Health Education
- Dr. Celeste Napier, Professor of Pharmacology, Director, Center for Compulsive Behavior and Addiction, Rush University Medical Center
- Dennis Wichern, Special Agent in charge of the Chicago Field Division of the DEA
Moderated by Rob Johnson of CBS2
JOB1 - ROTARY/One's Summer Youth Employment Program
Celebration and Sponsor Appreciation Luncheon
Thank you for the thirteenth year of the program.
The Rotary Club of Chicago was founded on February 23, 1905. Leaders of the club went on to establish Rotary International in 1910. Paul Harris, Rotary's founder, became the first international president and Ches Perry, of ROTARY/One became the first general secretary of the newly formed international office. The Rotary Club of Chicago, operating as ROTARY/One, the world's first service club, has for 112 years remained dedicated to the Rotary Movement and its continued growth to over 200 countries. ...FOR MORE ABOUT ROTARY'S HISTORY PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Don't edit this block. Contains code necessary to hide/show popup on home page