Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Luncheon: Chicago Woman of the Year
CALL FOR HONOREES
: This event has drawn between 150 and 250 attendees each year and is a wonderful opportunity to honor special women in the Chicago community, to bring friends and colleagues to a meaningful and uplifting event, and to demonstrate Rotary's breadth and depth as an organization. This year, we extend our call for honorees to the Chicagoland Rotary community at large, colleagues or friends of our Members, and as always, to Members of The Rotary Club of Chicago. If you would like to submit a candidate, please click the link below.
The submission deadline is February 25, 2020.
SUBMIT CANDIDATE - ONLINE FORM
Or, answer the 5 questions below in an email and send to:
- How has the candidate distinguished herself in her field of endeavor? Please provide a description of the philanthropic, professional and/or corporate positions, and her accomplishments.
- What are the candidate’s credentials/experiences and how does she positively impact the Chicago community?
- How will this candidate draw attendance from the Chicago area, via her affiliation with various organizations? List the groups that are likely to send representatives to our event.
- Does the candidate exemplify Rotary’s commitment to the Four Way Test?
- Verify, that the candidate is not currently a Rotarian (but we hope she will become one!)
Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 11:30 AM until 1:30 PM
Payment In Full In Advance Only
The Union League Club has a dress code policy, strictly enforced, of business or business casual. No jeans, tennis shoes or other casual attire. Overcoats must be checked upon arrival in the building lobby.